The Trekker is an extremely efficient Camping Kit which is suitable for Fishing, hunting, Scouts, family picnics, Car Camping, Kayakers. Add it to your wilderness / Disaster / Earthquake or Survival kit. Superb camping gear or for anyone who works in or enjoys the outdoors.
This Kit includes the following items:
- 20oz / .6ltr Stainless Steel 'Trekker' Kettle & fire base. (New model kettle, no rivets & laser welded)
- Cook set - which includes: 16oz / Pot / Frying Pan (pot lid) / 2 Piece Grill / Gripper Handle
- New Model Pot / Base Support - two pieces which flat pack for easy packing.
- Fire-Base and Drawstring carrying bag
- Green Whistle Stopper - Lets you know when the water has boiled.
As there is no need to carry fuel, this kit will keep your pack light and save you money at the same time - never worry about running out of fuel again!
The durable steel fire base and cook set invert up into the bottom of the kettle to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
Note: This kit does not include the Cup Set, Plates or Hobo Stove accessories which are shown in the 'Packing' video.
Cost FREE to run! Simply gather deadwood, twigs, dry grass, pine cones or whatever natural fuel you find lying around in the area and you can bring 2 cups of water to the boil within a matter of minutes. At the same time, cook small amounts of food over the chimney as the kettle boils. Hence, a very small amount of fuel will both boil your water for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene, etc. and cook your meal at the same time! This kit works in ALL weather conditions.
This kettle will easily and quickly boil water for 1-2 people. If more than 20oz of water is required simply refill the kettle with water, place it back on the fire base, re-fuel the chimney and your kettle will boil again within minutes.
Please note: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
- Kettle Height .......12 inches
- Kettle Capacity.....20 oz.
- Pot Capacity........ 16 oz., 2 cups
- Kit Weight.............2.3 lbs