ProOne® GENERAL LIMITED WARRANTY.
Lincoln-Remi Group, LLC d/b/a ProOne® Water Filters(“PO”) sells its products with the intent that they are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and care. PO provides a limited warranty to the original retail purchaser of ProOne® products (“Customer”) of those ProOne® products described in this Limited Warranty when purchased from ProOne® or an authorized ProOne® dealer. PO will repair or replace any ProOne® product, at its sole discretion during the warranty period under the specific conditions found on the last page of the product Installation Manual:
1. Product Name: visit the specific product instruction manual for details
2. No warranty is given as to the service life or performance of any filter media or any filter element because performance of ProOne® filters will vary with water conditions and water consumption. Customer is encouraged to visit the Lab Report Disclaimer under Terms and Conditions at www.prooneusa.com.
3. Any damage caused by misuse or abuse; accident; improper installation; dropped product; failure to follow recommended installation or provide recommended maintenance; transportation damage; neglect; environmental conditions; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of PO are excluded from this warranty.
4. This express limited warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty.
5. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER POTENTIAL OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF PO WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD BY PO ARE DISCLAIMED. EXCEPT FOR ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, ALL ProOne® PRODUCTS ARE SOLD “AS-IS”. PO shall not be held liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages of any sort whatsoever. The liability of PO is limited to the original retail purchaser and to the repair or replacement of defective components only during the Warranty Period. Labor charges incurred are not covered under this warranty. No refunds will be given at any time to anyone other than the original retail purchaser, except as provided in the refund policy of ProOne®. Please visit Refunds and Returns under Terms and Conditions at www.prooneusa.com The Customer is also encouraged to review the Lab Report Disclaimer under Terms and Conditions at www.prooneusa.com. The liability of PO terminates upon the expiration of the Warranty Period or transfer of product ownership.
6. To obtain warranty service on, or replacement of a ProOne® product, Customer should contact ProOne® customer service by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm eligibility of warranty. Customer may be asked to send, , at the sole expense of the Customer: (a) the product including its original packaging; and (b) the dated sales receipt as proof of purchase, and a prepaid return package, to the following address: ProOne, 1200 Benstein Rd, Commerce Twp., MI 48390. NO C.O.D’s will be accepted.
7. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have additional rights which may vary from country to country. Because of individual country laws and regulations, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. For any warranty questions, please call 1-800-544-3533 or email to email@example.com.