- Goal Zero Yeti 1500x
This best-selling large power station now comes with even more power and a bigger inverter to let you tackle any project, indoors or out. The new 2000W AC inverter allows you to run anything you could from a wall outlet. Power off-grid events, work sites, studios, base camps, essential circuits in your home, and more.
YETI 1500X HIGHLIGHTS
Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X.
With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency home backup.
Increased 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
Charge the Yeti 1500X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, historical power tracking, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 1500X POWER?
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 127
Tablet (30 Wh): 51
Laptop (50 Wh): 31
POV Camera (5 Wh): 303
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 84
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 303
Hours of Runtime
Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 W): 337
Light Bulb (11 W): 138
CPAP (65 W): 24
TV (42" LED) (100 W): 15
Pellet Grill (60 W): 26
Microwave (1000 W): 2
Portable Fridge (25 W): 61
WiFi Router (25 W): 61
Mini Fridge(35 W): 44
Full Size Refrigerator (55 W): 28
Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 W): 1
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE
FROM THE SUN
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will provide 100W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 1500X in 18-36 hours of sun.
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 14 hours using the included 120W Power Supply AC Wall Charger. Not quick enough? Drop your recharge time to 3 hours using the available 600W Power Supply or 7 hours with the 230W Power Supply
The Goal Zero Yeti 1500X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
PAIR YOUR YETI WITH SOLAR
Take your Yeti completely off grid by pairing with one of our solar panels. There is a lot to consider when choosing a panel, but we’ve made the process simple. Check out the chart below to explore all your Yeti / Solar pairing options.
BACK UP YOUR HOME
- Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs
- Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more. Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience.
- Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience using the Yeti Home Integration Kit. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
POWER YOUR TRAVELS
- Take the step towards power independence while on the road by simply connecting your Yeti to your Solar Panels for unlimited power off grid.
- Power everything from lights, 12V fridges, medical devices, fans, more.