Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 50 Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
BOULDER 50 HIGHLIGHTS
- 50 Watt (18-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
WHAT CAN THE BOULDER 50 CHARGE?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 50 is best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa's and Yetis.
RECOMMENDED YETI PAIRINGS
Yeti 150: Charges in 5-10 Hours
Yeti 200X: Charges in 5-10 Hours
Yeti 400: Charges in 12-24 Hours
Yeti 400 Lithium: Charges in 13-26 Hours
Yeti 500X: Charges in 12-24 Hours
Yeti 1000 Lithium: Charges in 32-64 Hours
Yeti 1400 Lithium: Charges in 44-88 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Sherpa 50 Power Pack 4-6 Hours
- Sherpa 100 Power Pack 4-8 Hours
- Yeti 150 Power Station 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 400 Power Stations 16-32 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Stations 40-80 Hours
- Product SKU: 32406
- Chainable: up to 150 Watts
- Weight: 12.4 lbs (5.6 kg)
- Dimensions: 21.75 x 26.75 x 1.75 in (55.2 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rated Power: 50 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-20V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline