The NEST-Z 7.0 mil Moisture Barrier 5-layer EMP bag is the highest-rated zip-lock closure EMP bag on the market, making them ideal for packaging and transporting high-value, sensitive electronic parts, military equipment, and medical devices. With 11,500 PSI tensile strength, 33lb puncture resistance, and >40db EMI attenuation, this bag is highly effective. NEST-Z bags have been tested to meet or exceed electrical and physical requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 and to be ANSI/ESD S20.20 compliant. The bags are ROHS compliant and lead-free.
NOTE: These bags are for EMP/HEMP/CME protection only, they do not provide shielding from cell signal, GPS, WiFi, etc.
• 2 Heavy-gauge, static-dissipating polyester layers
• 2 Aluminum barrier shield layers
• 1 Additional polyester inner layer for added strength
• 33 lb puncture resistance (FTMS 101-C, 2065.1)
• 11,500 PSI tensile strength
• >50 dB EMI attenuation (MIL-PFR-81705-REV.D)
• ANSI/ESD S20.20 compliant
• 12 Ohms / Sq. In. surface resistance (ASTM 1-257)
• RoHS compliant and lead-free
• Made in USA
Heat Sealing Conditions
• Temperature (400 degrees F, 204 degrees C)
• Time (.6 to 4.5 seconds)
• Pressure (30 – 70 PSI, 206-482 kPa)
Designed for universal shielding of all laptops, tablets, cell phones, key fobs, credit cards, small hard drives and USB drives.
*Prepared Planet or Faraday Defense will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising from this product, regardless of the legal theory asserted.