Yeti 200x Portable Power Station
Our most lightweight power station to date, the new Yeti 200X delivers 187 Watt-Hours of lithium power and the latest fast-charging technology in a compact, ultra-portable design. Whether you’re headed out for a few days or the whole week, you’ve got the perfect amount of power to keep your essentials charged from door to destination and back again.
Nomad 20 Solar Panel
Charge a wide range of small to medium size devices from the sun with this 20 watt foldable solar panel. The Nomad 20 features our new solar charger design, durable enough to last through any adventure and sleek enough to fit in any pack or bag. Includes integrated cable storage, built-in Flip dock, and adjustable kickstand.
COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT POWER STATION
The Yeti 200X Power Station delivers high-quality lithium power you can rely on, housed in an ultra-portable design made to take anywhere. Yeti 200X is one of the most lightweight power stations on the market and the lightest Goal Zero Yeti to date.
HIGH-SPEED CHARGING SOLUTION
Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
Charge the Yeti 200X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 200X POWER?
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 16
Tablet (30 Wh): 6
Laptop (50 Wh): 4
POV Camera (5 Wh): 38
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 11
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 38
Light-a-life 350 (4.5w): 42
Light bulb (11w): 17
Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 8 hours
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 200X
FROM THE SUN Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. FROM THE WALL Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 4 hours using included 60W power supply, or plug in with the Yeti X 120W Power Supply to halve that charge time. FROM THE CAR Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable.
NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
- Maximum input: 2 Hours
- Wall Charger (60W): 4 Hours
- Wall Charger (120W): 2 Hours
- Nomad 20: 11-22 Hours
- Nomad 50: 4-8 Hours
- Boulder 50: 4-8 Hours
- Nomad 100: 2-4 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated
- USB PD port (input/output): 5-20V, up to 3A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max) regulated
- AC Inverter (output, modified sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 1A (120W, 200W surge)
- Charging port (input,8mm): 13-22V, up to 7A (100W max), regulated
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 187Wh (14.4V, up to 13Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 22070
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
- Dimensions 7.9 x 5.1 x 5.1 in (20 x 13 x 13 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Warranty: 24 Months
NOMAD 20 SOLAR PANELCHARGE TIMES
- Flip 36: 4-8 Hours
- Venture 30: 3-6 Hours
- Venture 70: 5.5-11 Hours
- Sherpa 40: 4-8 Hours
- Sherpa 100PD: 7.5-15 Hours
- Sherpa 100AC: 7.5-15 Hours
- Yeti 200X: 11-22 Hours
Solar Port (blue, 8mm, male): 14 - 22V, up to 1.3A (20W max)
- USB port: 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
- Weight: 2.28 lbs (1.03 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 11.5 x 21.75 x 0.75 in (29.2 x 55.3 x 1.9 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 11.5 x 7.4 x 1.25 in (29.2 x 19 x 3.2 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months
WHATS INCLUDED IN THIS KIT
- Yeti 200x Power Station
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel
- 60W Power Supply