ProOne / Coldstream Mini Countertop
ProOne®/Coldstream Mini Countertop Faucet Water Filter
Designed to fit most standard faucets with a removable aerator. Installs in just minutes without any tools.
Ideal for great tasting filtered water on demand.
Includes our latest ceramic filter technologies such as “scrub through” usage indicator, scrub, and reuse, and built-in pre-sediment outer layer. Helps reduce/remove a broad range of over 220 contaminants including VOCs, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, bacteria, viruses, cysts, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS, GenX, and microplastics. Tested to NSF/ANSI-42 & 53, P231, and P474 standards. See Independent Lab Report for details.
Convenience, value, and performance you can trust. We offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and a one-year limited warranty.
ProOne®/Coldstream Water Filter Features:
- Single-stage design
- Premium quality BPA Free ABS plastic housing and fittings
- Full 3/8″ polyethylene tubing
- Includes new ProOne®/Coldstream Mini “all-in-one” water filter element
- Optional adapter available for other round aerator faucet types
- No electricity required
- Easy to replace filter element
- Includes diverter valve allowing you to switch between filtered and direct faucet water
- Overall size is 4 1/2″ x 8″
- Replacement Filter: POCM-737-RF
Note: Not intended for use with pull-down type faucets
ProOne® Countertop Faucet System Specifications:
- Type of installation: Countertop
- Maximum Working Pressure: 100psi
- Minimum Working Pressure: 20psi
- Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
- Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
- Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
- Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 6 months or 750 gallons*
- Replacement filter: POCM-737-RF
*Subject to your specific water chemistry
Compare the new ProOne®/Coldstream Mini Counter Top faucet filter to other leading brand faucet attached filters and taste the difference.