Our continued efforts in innovation and engineering have resulted in new advanced ProOne G2.0 filter technology designed for point-of-use (pressure) products.
This means the high performance and great taste of the original iconic ProOne G2.0 “all-in-one” filter is now available in ProOne®/Coldstream pressure systems. This now includes the ProOne® refrigerator/ice maker filter, new mini and standard counter top faucet filters, and under-counter systems.
The ProOne / Coldstream series filter includes our latest technologies such as “scrub through” usage indicator, scrub and reuse, broad-spectrum contaminant reduction, latest contaminant testing by an independent certified lab to include GenX and more. Lab Report Here.
Features and benefits of the new ProOne / Coldstream technology includes;
- 2-layer outer ceramic shell with “scrub through” usage indicator
- Ceramic shell is silver infused to help prevent the growth of bacteria
- Outer layer of the ceramic shell acts as a pre-sediment filter – cleanable
- Inner core proprietary carbon block technology
- Filter is cleanable and reusable
- Life expectancy is up to 10,000 liters/2600 gallons
- Independent lab tested to NSF standards 42, 53, P231, P474
- Removes/reduces over 200+ contaminants including heavy metals, Lead, VOC’s, PFAS, GenX, and more. Please visit our lab report for details.
- Fits other brands using a standard 10” filter cartridge