- Designed to fit most standard faucets with a removable aerator. Installs in just minutes without any tools.
- Ideal for great tasting filtered water on demand.
- Includes our latest ceramic filter technologies such as “scrub through” usage indicator, scrub, and reuse, and built-in pre-sediment outer layer. Helps reduce/remove a broad range of over 220 contaminants including VOC’s, lead, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, bacteria, viruses, cysts, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS, GenX, and microplastics. Tested to NSF/ANSI-42 & 53, P231, and P474 standards. See Independent Lab Report for details.
Convenience, value, and performance you can trust. We offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and a one-year limited warranty.
ProOne®/Coldstream Water Filter Features:
- Single-stage design
- Premium quality BPA Free ABS plastic housing and fittings
- Full 3/8″ polyethylene tubing
- Includes new ProOne®/Coldstream “all-in-one” water filter element
- Includes wrench
- Optional adapter available for other round aerator faucet types
- No electricity required
- Easy to replace filter element
- Includes diverter valve allowing you to switch between filtered and direct faucet water
- Overall size is 4 1/2″ x 13″
- Replacement Filter: POC-737-RF
Note: Not intended for use with pull-down type faucets
ProOne® Countertop Faucet System Specifications:
- Type of installation: Countertop
- Maximum Working Pressure: 100psi
- Minimum Working Pressure: 20psi
- Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
- Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 GPM
- Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
- Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 2600 gallons*
- Replacement filter: POC-737-RF
*Subject to your specific water chemistry