- Goal Zero Yeti 500x Portable Power Station
Keep all your small to medium size devices and appliances charged with the Yeti 500X Portable Power Station. Designed to pack 20% more power into a 20% smaller and lighter shell than its predecessor, the 500X is perfect for longer camping trips, backyard parties, or on-the-go power in case of an emergency.
YETI 500X HIGHLIGHTS
Power a Wide Range of Devices
Yeti 500X is equipped with four different port options—including AC, 12V, and 60W USB-C PD—to power everything from phones to portable fridges.
High-Speed Charging Solution
Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
Experience Unlimited Power
Charge the Yeti 500X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Featured MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 500X POWER?
Light-A-Life: 80 Hours
Camera: 70 Recharges
Phones: 40 Recharges
Tablet: 10 Recharges
Laptops: 8 Rechages
Medical devices (cpap): 10 Hours
Pellet grills: 9 Hours
TV’s: 3 Hours
RECOMMENDED SOLAR PAIRINGS
Nomad 20: Charges in 29-58 Hours
Boulder 50: Charges in 12-24 Hours
Boulder 100 Briefcase: Charges in 6-12 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 500X
NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
- Maximum input (180W): 3 hrs
- Car charger (120W): 4.5 hrs
- Wall charger (60W): 8.5 hrs
- Nomad 20: 29-58 Hours
- Nomad 50: 12-24 Hours
- Boulder 50: 12-24 Hours
- Nomad 100: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 100 Briefcase: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 100: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase: 3-6 Hours
- USB port (Output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (Output): 5/9V, up to 3.0A (18W max), Regulated
- USB-C PD port (Input/ Output): 5-20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), Regulated
- 6mm port (Output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (Output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), Regulated
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 2.5A (300W, 600W surge)(output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 13-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 505Wh (10.8V, 46.8Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 0.2C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: 'MPPT' charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 36100
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 12.9 lbs (5.85 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 11.25 x 5.8 in (19.05 x 28.58 x 14.73 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 24 months